Monday, January 3, 2011

Fist Pumping Like a... Champ?

Okay the time has come to talk about Jersey Shore. Now I could write a million things about the problems I have with the show like excessive tanning, nasty hair, nasty girls, nasty boys, fist pumping, "OH YEEEAH", etc. I could also write a few things about how hilarious it is when Snooki gets in fights with various females OR gets punched in the face.
I agree. Also, that's Snooki getting punched in the face.
However, I found something especially amusing on a show I saw a rerun of yesterday when nothing else was on. The Situation and What'shisface had picked up a few girls and took them home. The girls were in the beds with these guys, who had specifically taken them home asap because the girls were DTF (If you don't know what that is, I'm sure Texas would be happy to explain it to you). So. In the beds. And The Situation's girl was like "What are you doing?" In this tiny little dress in a bed with this guy. So he's flirting with her and stuff and she's like "What are you doing? No, I'm not easy I've only had sex once and I was in a really serious relationship."

Now I'm all for abstinence but, seriously, when you are IN A GUY'S BED after a night out in the club it USUALLY means you're gonna have sex. That you want to have sex. So if you don't want to have sex, don't let your everything hang out then go home and spoon with a guy in his bed. Just don't go there. I think that girls was a straight up fool.

Also, I went to the gym today. I hope everyone's proud of me because I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment