Which is dance auditions. You know I've been talking about the musical and blah blah blah so here's how the dance auditions went. Now I am not a good dancer. I am passable though so I usually scrape by and stand in the back during the big dance numbers. However, I have some observations about the crowd that was present:
1. The dancers are gone. Kaput. There remains only a handful of girls (and a boy) who are what I would call good. Then there is a group that moves well but doesn't look trained. Then there are people at or below my level. The rest of them are. I mean COME ON. This is sad.
2. Everyone is much more afraid to humiliate themselves that I am. I mean psh I went first. My logic behind this is that since I was in the show last year the auditioneers already know that I am not a good dancer.
3. Nobody shuts up. No silence.
4. The choir kids sing constantly. You can walk by them and there's a fifty fifty chance that when two or more of them are together they're talking about songs from choir or singing them. And, as patient as I'm trying to be, I still want to punch some people. Too soon? Yes. I'm working on it. It may have been the cold making me irritable.
5. Thank goodness for vocals tomorrow. I has need for confidence.
On another note I always wonder about this phenomenon (side note- just typed in images.google.corn in the bar. hehe):
|This is a tangent. Don't google "swimmer". Even though this is another phenomenon that I wonder about.|
|Weird shaped chest, huh?|