Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just things.

I am going to start a list of things I want. Because I want them and when people ask I can never remember them so I will put them down ON... not paper, I guess. Internet?
Anyway, here it does.

MY LIST OF STUFF I WANT

1. Shorts. I don't know why but I have seriously been craving short shorts. I don't even wear short shorts. But I want cloth ones that I can only wear running or biking or sleeping or swimming. Yeah, I wear shorts when I'm swimming. It saves time, yeah? Also, text I just sent: I need something to run and bike in. Might as well be skanky shorts. I think that's solid logic right there.

2. A prom dress. I realize it's only almost January and prom is in April but buying pretty dresses is fun. Also, the musical starts when school does which means I have really really really really really limited shopping time. ALSO. I can't find dresses that fit me on account of an extreme lack of bust and waist with a non proportional butt. I know we all have our body issues but here's how I have to pick dresses: take all dresses in size 0, 1, 2, or 3 of appropriate length into dressing room until boobs can hold up without stretching tightly over hips. Choose between remaining two of fifty dresses. Pay. I am serious about that 50 dresses thing. Last year was a nightmare. And I ended up holding my dress up with dress tape. I recommend this product because it worked.

3. Chaco sandals. They're those ones that church and college kids wear that are really ugly and cross feet in a z shape with a toe strap and heel strap and stay on really well. This is because I no longer own a casual pair of sandals at all. I have to wear sneakers to the pool. When it's not December. They're expensive but also durable. And I hate sandals so much, you have no idea. So this better be worth it.

4. Basically everything associated with college, which is, but is not limited to, a laptop, more scholarships, National Merit finalist notification, to freaking GO AND LEAVE HERE. I'm ready to be on my own, kinda. You know, far enough away to make my decisions without interference but close enough to go crying to mommy.

That's all I can think of. There's probably more.

Yeah, that's what I thought, an amendment.
5. I want a new Bible. The one I have I drew all over and so I moved on to a free one the church gave out when we joined but it's less than good quality so I think I'm going to get another one. Maybe a different translation? I don't know just a different one. I know it's all the same but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment