Monday, December 27, 2010

Exercise

Let me start by saying I do not play a sport. I would not consider myself in shape or athletic at all. However, my family has gone to work and to buy a car in Kansas so I was at home alone to embarrass myself in solitude. We have a treadmill that noone uses so I made up my mind. I was going to run. And I did. Not very far or very long, mind you. I went slow and all that so I spent twenty minutes going 1.2 miles. HOWEVER that is more than most people who will ever read this ran today so haHA. The reason I felt it was worthy to talk about was what happened when I looked in the mirror post exercise. Now I'm not athletic but I am rather small. Small and short, so it's not like I'm one of those randomly freaky thin girls. So I look in the mirror and what do I see? Slight abdominal definition. You know how the abs make like an oval thing that sticks out a tiny bit from a person's sides? No? Yes? Well that is officially visible on my stomach. I know, I'm surprised too. So everybody go running!
Much more scenic than my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment